This is the first step to demonstrating your company’s commitment to enhancing product safety and quality for consumers.
Completing this registration for the CAPS Program provides access to professional resources and tools located in the CAPS members area designed to support you and your team to successfully achieve and maintain certification in CAPS.
- Cannabis Authenticity and Purity Standard (CAPS) Registration
- Your registration fee provides you with:
- Registration to the CAPS Program
- Access to the private CAPS Membership area
- CAPS coaching services,
- CAPS 1.0 technical updates and newsletters
- CAPS 1.0 Self-Evaluation Checklist
- CAPS online Interactive Orientation
- CAPS-Basic Online Training
- Digital-PDF copy of the Cannabis Authenticity and Purity Standard, Issue 1.0
- A printed copy of the Cannabis Authenticity and Purity Standard, Issue 1.0
- A digital-PDF copy of the CAPS 1.0 Brand Guidelines
Registration fees are non-refundable. If you are unsure before registering in the program please speak with a CAPS representative by contacting us at [email protected]
Once we receive your online payment, you will be required to immediately complete the online registration questionnaire form. Note: A link to the online registration questionnaire form will be provided on the order details page after payment is completed.